autumn things

2:50 PM


Autumn has gently blown into the East Coast. The mornings are chilly and perfect for a light cardigan. The days are still warm and the evenings perfectly breezy. A few fallen golden leaves grace the ground every few days and we've made a fire every Saturday two weekends in a row. 
As usual I've been "fall shopping" for the kids since late July. A lot of it is "new to us" clothing by my favorite brands that I scope out on instagram and then most of the basics I was able to get from Mini Boden thanks to some generous sales they were running in August. For myself I kept things simple - a timeless wool cardigan and some comfortable boots. 
Then there are the little things that just speak cozy to me - candles, a good chocolate bar, wooly slippers and nail polish in an autumnal shade. I'm also always on the lookout for some beautiful handmade pottery and I'm completely smitten with this darling Etsy shop. I have the bowl and am hoping to grow my collection over time. Isn't the cloud pattern just so dreamy? 
We also can't get enough of the Welcome to the Museum books for homeschooling. This copy of the Story of Life just arrived from England and the kids are so eager to dig into it! 
Speaking of England I'm so in love with these mary janes and wintery sweater. Hoping to add one or the other to the children's closet this autumn/winter. And last but not least we're so close to releasing our Valya Kids AW17 collection!! September 19 is the day!! I can barely keep the excitement in! I've never loved a collection more and I hope you will as well. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter so you don't miss out on the launch, a few of the pieces are limited and will not be restocked. 

Happy Tuesday friends!!

xx

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Let's talk!