a happy list

2:12 PM


I'm trying to get to a place where I don't dread and slog through mondays every week. Part of that means "re-framing" my mind and making sure I feel inspired, uplifted and energized. And what better way to accomplish that than with a happy list?

our new coffee machine that makes the hottest, smoothest cup of coffee in less than two minutes
how much birdie loves dancing, pretend play and reading right now
all the amazing books i'm reading and have yet to read (book list coming soon!)
the smell of banana bread baking in the oven
pulling warm pajamas right out of the dryer and putting them on, aaaahhh
new stationary
the comfort of a well loved and well curated playlist
my babe's rosy cheeks and sleepy eyes right after they wake up from a nap
an unexpected bear hug from my love
realizing i've been doing my makeup all wrong because i finally discovered "IT"
when everyone's napping and you hear nothing but the rain beating down on the windows
seeing our eggs all shiny and in a row after a wash
a text that gives me the warm and fuzzies
crawling in a well-made bed with clean sheets
a very long and child-free roam of target
almond m&m kisses
a date night that makes me feel like i'm nineteen again
adrenaline high followed by a dopamine high (the natural kind ;) )
a good hair day
the hamilton soundtrack, always
puppy cuddles
using valentines as an excuse to eat more candy
kindness - no matter where or who it comes from, SO GOOD
the feeling of peace, it's hard earned but when it clicks into place... again SO GOOD


Wishing all of you a wonderful week! There's always something to be grateful for!

xx


You Might Also Like

0 notes