happy weekending!

8:13 AM


Happy Friday!! I can't believe we're nearing the end of June, this summer is already going by way too fast. But we're trying to carpe diem as much as we can and spent the day at the lake yesterday. Also, I've been eating coco puffs for breakfast every day which has been my vacation tradition since I was a kid so it's really been feeling easy breezy at our house this summer. I thought I'd share a few gems I've come across this week before I sign off for the weekend. Hope y'all have a great one!

A touching and magnanimous letter welcoming a new president.

There isn't a recipe from Ali that I've made that hasn't become an instant staple. This teriyaki chicken and peanut butter cookies are on constant rotation at our house!

This made me laugh.

We are completely obsessed with Bloodline. Can't believe it took us this long to start watching.

A great article looking for balance when it comes to compassion and parenting.

I've maybe watched this ten times already and the soundtrack has been on heavy rotation too #hamilton.

When your toddler lies.

A beautiful book to help your children learn empathy.

With preschools on our mind this idea is very appealing.

Dying over the functionality and simplicity of this kitchen. Those floors!! Swooning!

Grace on real life and candid photos. Pssst... it's awesome.

You Might Also Like

0 notes