a week's worth of odds + ends

9:44 AM

^ a new space for birdie's books ^
^ some products I've been loving lately ^
^ boots always on hand for a quick walk outside ^
^ summer clothes now fill birdie's drawers, can't wait for her to wear them! ^

Did this week go by super fast for anyone else? It feels like I blinked and it was Friday!! Which is awesome! I love when that happens. Especially when Friday means a trip up to DC to see family, have a few much needed date nights and probably a little bit of shopping. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about this!! I haven't seen my mama and papa in ages and I always relish a trip to my favorite city. 
And it doesn't hurt that this weekend is Easter Sunday. I've always had a special place in my heart for Easter. I suppose a part of me even misses the Russian Easter tradition. The Saturday night candlelight vigils and the sound of church bells ringing through the air at the first sign of daybreak. There was so much reverence and sanctity to the whole occasion. It was a time for rebirth, you could see it on the tear stained faces of the parishioners walking home with their blessed pascha's frosted in white. I too am looking forward to taking some time this Sunday morning to reflect on where I am in my relationship with God, where I would like to be and to allow God to work in me. 

Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend and may you be blessed in this wonderful new season!!

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Let's talk!