this sweater was made for snow

9:23 AM

hat - stepcat of canada, sweater - madewell, jeans - ae, shoes - shoemint

To say that we loved the snow in New Mexico is an understatement, we pretty much went crazy taking all the photos we could fit on our camera. And then we got a warm day and even then the snow decided to stick around! It was kind of awesome to not have to hide my new sweater under a coat and so voila! Outfit photos! 
By the way I have wanted this sweater for months and months but Target has completely spoiled me to the point where I will not pay over $40 for anything. Well lucky for me Madewell had the sweater on sale for $40 last weekend!! We're inseparable now! I just need some leather pants since I love the way they styled it on their site. 

You Might Also Like

2 notes

  1. You are looking slim and trim!! Love those jeans on you-beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, this is dangerous- I hadn't ever heard of stepcat of canada..and now I want every single thing they make. Ahhh..Somebody hide my bank card ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!