Some stragglers from 2012

3:24 PM

Just a few more last moments from 2012 as captured by my iphone. 

Our first walk at the park as a family of three
The most gorgeous house all decked out for Christmas
My little Birdie
Take out for dinner again, and again, and again
First snow and baby kisses
Christmas Eve dinner
Gingerbread cookies and sushi for dinner
And lastly my darling snoozing on the sofa

I loved 2012!!

You Might Also Like

7 notes

  1. these are all such beautiful pictures!! you are looking so good, too, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful end to the year. Love the little one's leggings - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how precious she is. Love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much everyone! Wishing you an awesome new year! xo

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!