A Week's Worth of Odds & Ends

2:10 PM

Another week all wrapped up. The commuting is starting to wear us out but at the same time there are a lot of positives: more time with family, more time in our favorite city and an opportunity for me to assuage my Sprinkles craving at least once a week. Work was busy for both of us but hey we managed to squeeze in a trip to go apple picking and I even cooked once this week! Also not to be forgotten we settled on a pediatrician and that is one more thing I can cross off the baby to do list!
Still left: putting together the crib and rocking chair and actually making the baby's room look like a baby's room not like a baby store just exploded in there. All in due time right?! 
Hope all of you have a fantastic weekend! It's almost Halloween!!
xo

You Might Also Like

4 notes

  1. Hi, I'm so glad that you are blogging again! I really missed your other blog... and congrats on the upcoming baby! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately, Nutella on animal crackers is my thing.
    I also like a spoonful of it on vanilla ice cream.
    We go through an embarassing amount of Nutella in
    this household.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I can't wait to see pictures of the baby room! I know it will be crazy adorable! Hope you guys had an awesome weekend! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Style Thirty - Thank you so, so much!! xo

    Kim - Ooh! I've never thought about putting it on animal crackers but that sounds brilliant! :)

    Dasha - I'm so excited to finish it! We're almost there! Miss you too!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!