Busy little bee

10:00 AM

This week is shaping up to be a productive one but a busy one too. Since Kevin is going to be home for just a few more weeks before school starts we've been cleaning and organizing the house in preparation for bambino's soon arrival. When we moved in last year I kept telling myself I would organize after I unpacked. Of course after weeks of unpacking the last thing I wanted to do was organize so things have slowly been getting out of control and exploding out of closets and spilling out from under beds. 
Mum and dad are coming this weekend to help with some things around the house and spend some time with us. We're planning on going to the county fair with them and picking up some fresh fruits and veggies from the market. 
But right now we're all about work, work, work... 

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Let's talk!